Angular JS / Front-end Developer | Pune, India
Angular JS / Front-end Developer
INNOPIX is looking for an Angular Js developer to join our squad. You will be responsible for building modern web applications. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
- Create websites and web interface by using current standards.
- Ability to write clean semantic code.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Constant interaction with other developers in the team.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Layout using modern CSS features like flexbox and grid.
- Expertise in Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Experience with SPA (Single Page Application) development.
- Familiar with Typescript and ES 5+.
- Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Knowledge of REST API and web services.
- Experience with SCSS/SASS/LESS for modular and managed CSS.
- Bower, npm, Grunt, Gulp, and other build tools.
- Familiar with server-side technologies such as Node.js, PHP and .NET.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git and hands-on experience with GitHub, BitBucket or GitLab
- Basic knowledge of image editing tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English.