Junior Designer | Pune, India
Innopix is looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce quality work. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for visual detail. If you are passionate about design and are eager to learn more through various projects, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to create beautiful designs that capture and sell our company vision.
- Understand project requirements and concepts.
- Design for web, mobile and tablet applications.
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes.
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces).
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects.
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs.
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Junior Designer.
- Experience with design software (e.g. InVision) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD).
- Familiarity with prototyping and wireframing.
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts).
- Excellent communication ability.
- Teamwork skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English.